Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Old Britney Vs Current Britney.

I was looking through Youtube where I came across Britney's disasterous VMA performance video clip. I wouldn't say it was all that bad, though she lip sync and lack of her dancing skills this time, but I'm kinda impressed on how she can cope with the stress she faced throughout these years. She has change physically, mentally especially after giving birth to two children and divorce with Kelvin Ferdeline. Physically, there's no need for me to mention. Mentally, I think she's tired with all these stress that she needs to face. I wouldn't totally blame her on this, in fact we have to be impress that she didn't kill herself. Imagine how much stress she faced from public due to her fame, and imagine the stress that we faced, That's a huge gap of difference on the amount of stress she and us faced.








Anyway, I just hope the old Britney will come back. YES!! I was once a HUGE fan of Britney. Watching back her old video clips brings back lotsa memories during secondary school. Remember when Me and Val were crazy about her, cutting pictures of her from magazines and paste it on our school desk. LOL. Val even had an album of all her pictures. That's how crazy we were those days. Even after 5 years, Britney has change so much, I still HEART her alot despite the fact she's becoming a bitch and so on. Who cares! I dun care! I just love her. :) :)

No comments: