Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dilemma

I have a teeny-weeny problem here that I've been thinking for the past few months. The problem is "should I straighten my hair or remain with the current hairstyle?". Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma....


Reasons why I wanted to straighten my hair:

1) my hair is in a big mess!!

2) I frequently have a bad hair day and I'm sick of it

3) I think it is time for me to change my hairstyle

4) I tried curling my hair but it turn out to look like "ah lian", so I ended up thinking of straightening it now.

5) Alex love my old straight hair.

6) Straight hair is easy to manage and will look neat and tidy all the time :)


Reasons why I am still with my current hairstyle:

1) I prefer wavy hair than straight hair.

2) Wavy hair makes my face look slimmer

3) Wavy hair look more matured and sexy :P

4) I can't tie my hair if i straighten it coz it will leave a curve at the end of the day.

5) I do not want to spend $$$ on hair :(

6) MAIN REASON: Everytime on the day I thought of straightening my hair, my hair will turn out to be perfect!!!!! So I have to reconsider whether to straighten my hair or not. ISHHH!!


So tell me people, should I or shouldn't I??? Sigh. Please please do leave me a comment on this k?
wavy but messy?? OR straight but neat??


3 comments:

eyries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eyries said...

i prefer ur wavy hair, hands down. why? it makes you look more mature. mature doesnt mean old, it means wiser.

i want my wavy hair back too :( but luckily its slowly growing back :)

Adel said...

wavy ah?? yea i like wavy hair too... okok.. u and sue have save my wallet!! haahaa.. dun worry, ur wavy hair will be back soon.. very soon :)