Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Nightmare

It wasn't a dream... but it was worse than a nightmare. I woke up few hours ago thinking that it's already the next day, and with the sudden thought that I lost someone very important and dear in my life... How I wish it will not happen for real. You know how's the feeling like? It's just as though you lost everything, as in everything about that person... memories, thoughts... smtg like that, as if you don't know that person or never met her/him before. Zero memories of them. Now that's a scary thought.

1 comment:

frankaido.blogspot.com said...

I had read your blogspot message and I think you really need someone to entertain you but first of all let me also let you know that you can visit my blogspot on the following: frankaido.blogspot.com and give your comment as well.Now back to the topic under discussion that is getting you out of boredom eh..eh..eh...em...em.. what should I say ..I think you've got a nice setting for your spot and I kind eh... like the pictures on the site keep it up.