Friday, June 12, 2009

Officially Out of Uni

Wow! For once I'm done with my studies for good. Hello people, I'm graduating!!! =D *cheers* Yeap yeap, passed all my subjects and couldn't care much about my CGPA anymore although it wasn't that bad. Anyhow, it will be a very long time for me to hit back to my books again, that's if I decided to take Masters in years to come. So, bye bye all the text books and I'm done!


It is indeed a very memorable 4 years studying in MMU especially with all the great people and friends that I've made throughout the years. Not forgetting friends that always stay close to each other either just to hang out, study or just be there when you need them.


Till we meet again especially those who's not from Malacca.

Our very last paper for the entire 4 years in MMU
(BEL-E-commerce)

We are done with you!

Say goodbye to exams.

(damn~ I gonna miss all those stressful moments, hours of meetings and sleepless nights although they were pain in the ass)


and of course NO MORE FYP!!!! yoohoo! *jumps*
p.s: Dr. Uche, you really made our life miserable with the never ending changes you made us do, but... we still love you. =)

Seriously, getting into University is not only for that piece of cert. It is a place where you learn, a place where you made friends from everywhere, a place where you go through joyful moments and hardships, a place where you stayed over night just for preparation of an event, a place where we learn about people and ways to deal with them (including lecturers), a place where you found love, a place where relationships among friends are bond, a place which will leave a trail as part of your life journey; and when you look back at the pictures in 40years time.... all you'll have is a smile on your face, memories that live with us always. =) I'm actually sad that everything has come to an end, wish it could continue.. despite the torturous assignments and exams; for now it's the beginning of another chapter of life where we tend to have more commitments than usual.

Gosh.. why am I being so emo.. it is supposed to be a happy post.


Anyhow people....


ADELENE HAS GRADUATE!!!!! HEHEEHEE.


Now it's just the moment for convocation.. I always wanted to throw that hat on my convocation, and I WILL make sure I do. =D


Congrats to everyone who's graduating too!! =D

No comments: