Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Way to Destress.

It's been like hell to me lately in the sense of my mood. I get mood swing often even when it is not during my PMS, sometimes up sometimes down but most of the time I've been pretty down. What I will normally do is gobble tonnes and tonnes of food to make me feel better. As a result, the amount of food I ate contribute to the body fats as well. Girls will always be girls.. girls are vain and they are very concern about how they look, how is their body and so on. The same goes to me, people started complaining about me looking fat and gaining weight ( whether they are telling the truth or just teasing me for fun we girls still take everything seriously ).

Anyway, scrap that away because the main thing I'm talking about here is the way I destress when my mood goes up and down like a roller coaster. The secret is to..... WORK OUT. =) Yeap, not only you get to stay fit but also to destress and keep you peace and calm. Don't believe? Try it yourself but I don't guarantee that it works for everyone. Haha. In addition, instead of stuffing yourself with lotsa junk food, I suggest that you stuff yourself with fruits. 30minutes of work out and fruits per day, keeps the doctor away! =)

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang! Thanks!