Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wedding Bells~


Many of my relatives had pop up questions to my eldest bro every single time they see him, asking him the same old question:


" Eh, bila lu mau kahwin?? "
" Eh, cepat kahwin la.. papa n mummy lu dah tunggu lama tau. "

and my bro will just smile and said

" aiya.. nanti la.. later la later. "

Today, my bro and his gf came back to Melaka and surprised us with a good news that....


they are going to tie the knot early next year!!!! =) =)


Finally!! finally! finally!! Congrats bro. lol


p/s: hmmm.. I wonder if my bro actually kneel on one knee and propose to his gf. But I don't see any engagement ring or something... so noooot romantic one. Bagus jugak la they all kahwin, karang I boleh dapat ang pao banyak banyak. Heheee.. oh wait, I get ang pao from him every year even before he gets married la.. potong steamnya~

No comments: