Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For Dog Lovers

Dogathon is a annual event organized by UPM and the theme for this year is "space", but as far as I concern I don't see any dogs dressed up like a space man.. oh i mean space "dog". Haha. Anyway, I'm just too tired and lazy to write the entire events here. I shall let the pictures do the talking.

Welcome to Dogathon 2008

Tricks competition

me and the lovely poodle~
isn't she/he just beautiful??? gorgeous!
cute lil pink girl with her chi hua hua ( i think )
black poodle

They are HUGE!

Well, fine... I'm good to post up cute chick with her cute lil doggie for the guys here.

The Maze
so colourful~
another hot chick with cute dogsss
This is freaking cute!


LOOK! she has her shoes on! and it's PINK too!
come to mama~ come boy~
okay, another cute chick for you.Husky!
one of their competitions
eating competition


and the students give free check up for the dogs too.

if only jay jay can sit still like this.
check out his shades dude~


okay that sums up everything. Will edit if I'm free. =)

No comments: