Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life oh Life

Gosh I've been sleeping pretty late lately, the earliest is at least 3.30am or 4am. Therefore, my health is declining... lack of sleep = pimples poping out, lethargic, sick. I just got a bad news today, my fyp supervisor wants us to submit all chapters to him by next wednesday. So this week I have to finish up 30pages on literature review and research methodology. Sigh~

I have lots to write actually, about what I felt but this blog is open to public. Many people come across my blog, hence I always watch my words when I'm jotting something here. It doesnt really serves my actual purpose to own a blog anymore. Anyway, i just came back from "Another Christmas Thingy" musical play today. It was great, up to par with last year's... kudos to them! =D The plot of the play this time is about grace... forgiving, something like that. Of course our friend Miss Marrianne did a wonderful job in both acting and singing. Hehehe.

Life has been pretty wild and interesting to me lately. More freedom to hang out with friends, until sometimes I'm afraid that I go overboard. Perhaps I should cut down on my outings and be more focus on my studies instead. Since I have about a month to go before I end my 2nd semester. Gambate!

In terms of friendship and personal life... hmmm.. there have been ups and downs. Disagreement, lost in faith, issues with friends and so on... But everything seems to be heading to the bright side now which is good. =) One thing different is, this time I seek no one to tell out my feelings, what I'm feeling and so on for a particular issue. But nevermind, I'll get used to it keeping everything to myself. My best friend is facing dilemma too, and I'm glad that I could lend a hand to listen to his/her problem. Of course, his/her problem is waaaay bigger than mine which involves a few parties. So what I can do is try my best to help or give advice if he/she needs it. Another thing that bothers me quite awhile is whether the friend that I treat as best friend, takes me as his/hers best friend too? Sometimes it looks like it, sometimes it doesnt. Afterall, they have their another half to take care of rite? By all means, soooner or later you won't seem that important to them anymore.

Oh well, life goes on~ and I shall see how this few weeks shall lead me until the end of this semester. Hopefully, I'll be able to pass a happier and more lifely life. =) and of course without much problems and headaches. Pray hard I do well for my studies and fyp too.. i know i know.. put more effort rite? I will. Hahhaa.. So that's about it, will blog more soon.

No comments: