Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bored

... and so I'm here clicking and browsing through facebook to blogs to mails to news, and ended up writing this because I AM BORED.

People who knows me really well pretty much understand this weird behaviour of mine - I can't stand being bored. Yes, you can actually plot a graph for this scenario - boringness vs mood. When Adelene's filled with plans, her mood turns good; and when Adelene's all alone at home doing nothing, her mood falls.

Yesterday, we had fun at Pure celebrating Lin Pin's birthday and kononlah Alex's farewell (cause he's leaving to KL for work next tuesday). I'll keep it short, Linpin was wasted and I became one of his favourite victim yesterday night. What he did? He forced me to drink (that's okay..), and then he catched me and wiped the creams on his face on my hands, shoulder, back (ewwww..). Nevermind, after that he came to me with this GIANT glass of beer forcing me to down the entire thing, and he accidentally dropped the glass, the beer spilt on my jeans, and he got his palm cut by the glass. Bidding him goodbye was hard as well cause he took a glass and forced me to down it before I can go home. Thank goodness Edwin was there hinting me that it was only Coke, so I drank it all. The funniest part was him calling me this afternoon asking me what happened cause I can't remember what he did yesterday. Oh gosh... I should have told him that he did a strip dance yesterday. Hahaha.

This afternoon I got a mail from MMU. Surprisingly it was a cheque because MMU actually owe me an amount of cash. What surprises me was for the very first time, MMU FINANCE is pretty efficient this time, considering the fact that I only pass my account number to Finance on Wednesday and I got a cheque today. Yoohoo! Just in time for my Phuket trip... be happy for me people, I'll get you guys souveniers, promise ;) and yea, I was stunt by the amount I got too cause it was more than I expected. cheers!

Later that afternoon, I got emails instead. One from Sime Darby regarding the Management Trainee Program interview; still thinking if I should attend that interview or not. Then, I got an email from my good friend Chun Hwee from Sabah too. Got really excited and his mail really made up my day.. okay... maybe his mail made me happy for at least two hours or so. :p

Time passed very very slow today... argh... I'm so bored. H.E.L.P. Have been thinking a lot lately and finally have the guts and strength to make a decision, it's never easy but I guess no point for me to hold on to it. Let the time decide, at least I don't feel like hell all the time =) Guess I'm much grown up to handle my own emotions. Ooops, I think I just contradict myself cause that's why I'm here, being moody cause I'm bored and now I'm saying that I can handle my emotions well. Oh crap! So much more to learn honey.

nuff said.

No comments: